CARRY MORE MacBook Case/ Vegetable tanned/
Your hands are meant for only three things: important tasks, even more important touches, and using quality products. Your MacBook is one of the latter. Internally, it's almost as important as your mind, as it can store both old memories and new ideas. For this reason, it deserves the ultimate care and attention.
The CARRY MORE laptop case, made from natural merino wool felt and full grain semi vegetable tanned leather, will protect your computer from impacts, prevent scratches, and help you take it along to a long-awaited meeting. It's also equipped with an additional compartment for your headphones, smartphone or a few loose bills.
CARRY MORE offers you the luxury of not lugging too many things around and carrying only one quality item which fits the unique environment you create around yourself.
- Full grain Italian Vegetable tanned leather. This leather is made using only vegetable-tanning extracts and the skilful hands of the Italian Tuscan master tanners following the artisan traditions. Only 10% of all leather produced in the world is processed using this natural and environmentally friendly leather dyeing technique;
- In time leather beautifully ages. It is a rare material that actually improves with a time;
- Finest quality 100% natural merino wool felt from Germany (designer felt);
- Full grain Italian Vegetable tanned leather;
- Two compartments. Main compartment designed to perfectly fit your laptop. Additional compartment will carry your smartphone, headphones or notebook;
- Magnetic fasteners for safe and convenient closure. Do not contact your computer;
- Snug fit design.
CITYSHEEP products are made of 100% natural, premium quality German Merino wool design felt. Merino wool felt is distinguished by a special softness and durability.
Natural Merino wool felt is water, soil and flame resistant. It doesn’t crease, stretch or lint and protects things against hits. It is biodegradable and renewable natural resource.
VEGETABLE TANNED LEATHER
Vegetable tanned leather is one of the most valuable thus more expensive leather. It is dyed using tannins naturally found in plants. Only 10% of all leather produced in the world is processed using this natural and environmentally friendly leather dyeing technique. Vegetable tanning doesn’t conceal the natural leather texture and unique markings. Leather colour, affected by the sun and wear, reveals its beauty and intensifies in time.
All items are send out in 1-2 business days after payment is received. There are three shipping possibilities in our shop:
STANDARD FREE SHIPPING
Via regular post in cooperation with your country's official post service by registered priority airmail. Tracking number will be provided.
To EU countries items will arrive within 5-10 business days. To USA and other countries outside the European Union it will take 10-15 business days.
DHL EXPRESS SHIPPING
Via DHL Express Shipping service it will take 2-4 business days item to arrive to any country in the World. Don’t forget to write your phone number as the courier might contact you before delivery. Price 25.00 EUR.